Procedure Text
Purpose :
a factual piece
of writing that instructs the reader how to do something (penulisan yang
menginstruksikan pembaca bagaimana melakukan sesuatu)
Structure :
·
A statement of
goal which may be a title of an introductory paragraph
·
A list of
materials needed for doing the procedure which may be a list or a
paragraph
·
A sequence of
steps in the order they need to be done which may use numbers
Example :
Goal :
How To Make a lemon tea
Materials :
·
A glass of tea
·
Two spoonfuls of
sugar
·
Ice cubes
·
A slice of lemon tea
Steps :
·
Make the tea a bit
strong because when you add the lemon it will get thinner
·
After the tea is
ready, squeeze the lemon according to your own taste
·
Add some ice cubes, and your iced-lemon tea is ready
a
Descriptive Text
Purpose :
a text that describes the features of someona,
something, or a certain place (teks yang
menggambarkan fitur someona, sesuatu, atau tempat tertentu)
Structure :
·
Identification : identifies/introduction of phenomenon to be describe
·
Description : describe the characteristic of phenomenon
Example :
MY SPHYNX CAT
My Sphynx
cat is the only pet I have. He has a little hair but is not totally hairless as
he has a peach fuzz over much of his body. His coat is often a warm chamois. My
Sphynx has a normal cat proportion.
I like
his tail although my mom say that it is like a rats tail. I love his usual
color varieties including, tortoiseshell, chocolate, black, blue, lilac,
chocolate etc. He is really an amazing cat. Believe it or not, he is very
intelligent cat. He can respond my voice commands.
He is really funny as well as my friends get a joke. I love him so much as I love my mother.
He is really funny as well as my friends get a joke. I love him so much as I love my mother.